Before you start learning, come into Trailer Boss! Not only can we help you find the perfect dump trailer to fit your needs, we can give you tips and techniques for learning how to tow!
Our technicians are some of the most experienced and knowledgeable in the business, and it is our goal to ensure that you are ready to be a BOSS at towing!
Learning takes time, so before you haul the largest load out on the open road, here are a few tips:
- Learn how to back up and park effectively, remembering that what you know about left and right is backwards when it comes to backing up
- Know how much weight your trailer can carry before loading your trailer
- Know how much weight your towing vehicle can haul too
- Self inspect your trailer before hitting the road, especially if your trailer has been sitting for a while
- Check to make sure your lights are in working order
- Remember to use tie downs to ensure nothing flies off the back of the trailer while you are towing
It’s always a great idea to practice hauling your trailer in an empty lot or on a road that isn’t very busy until you get the hang of it! If you have any questions about hauling your new trailer in Spokane WA, contact Trailer Boss today!