Most of our Trailer Boss customers whether from Seattle, Vancouver, BC, Portland, Spokane, Rochester, Olympia or Centralia know how to tow a trailer. If they do have questions on their new dump trailer, cargo trailer, utility trailer or any other kind, they knew they can get expert advice from the qualified technicians we have available.
There are a few tips we would like to give you:
- Before leaving on a trip check:
- Before connecting, check the hitch components to make sure they match. The ball size and coupler size should have the same capacity rating.
- Make sure your tow chains are strong enough for the job.
Here is a customized trailer we are featuring today. This is a Fabform 6.4 X 12
There is a:
- Tarp kit
- spreader gate + barn doors
- load ramps
- solar panel
- UNIQUE 18″ FOLD-DOWN SIDE EXTENSIONS!!
Extremely cool trailer!
We have Cargo Trailers, Utility Trailers, Dump Trailers from the best trailer manufacturers. We service trailers and we rent them—Now we bring them to your door.
Call one of our three Trailer Boss locations.
Trailer Boss in Olympia–360-923-2135
Trailer Boss in Rochester–360-273-7901
Trailer Boss in Everett–425-903-4985