Loading & Distribution
Handling and controlling your tow vehicle and trailer will be greatly improved when the cargo is correctly loaded and distributed. Your tow vehicle and trailer owner’s manual are the best resources you have to learn how to:
- Balance weight from side to side
- Secure and brace all items to prevent them from moving during travel
- Adjust the height of the two vehicle/trailer interface
- Distribute cargo weight evenly along the length of the trailer
- Apply load leveling (weight distributing hitch bars)
Most trailers and tow vehicles should be parallel to the ground while traveling.
For the best sales and service available come into one of our Trailer Boss locations:
Call today to buy a trailer or have one serviced.
Trailer Boss in Olympia–360-923-2135
Trailer Boss in Rochester–360-273-7901
Trailer Boss in Everett–425-903-4985
We service Centralia, Vancouver, BC, Vancouver, WA, Portland, Oregon, Spokane, WA and all locations in between.
Today’s featured trailer is the New Maxey Dump. Loaded up with the following:
- 12″ O/C floor supports
- 10K front tongue jack (spring-loaded)
- side step
- spare tire mount
- load ramps
- spreader gate + barn doors
- scissor lift
- adjustable coupler
- 24″ side walls
- tie down hooks
- D-rings inside bed
- 110V charger
- lockable box
- KTI pump
- deep cycle Interstate battery
- 6″ double channel frame
- Trailer is an ABSOLUTE TANK!!
- 7×12, 7×16
- Lots of colors!