If you are using a trailer to haul an ATV or a lawn tractor, you know it’s often difficult to find a trailer that performs just the way you want.
If you have had trouble with your trailer tipping, you may want to consider a utility trailer with tandem axles. Many trailers are designed to be no wider than the machine pulling them; this can make tipping an issue especially over tough terrain. Trailers equipped with tandem axles or a pivoting single axle resist tipping much better, but typically can also carry heavier loads.
Come in to Trailer Boss for a great selection of trailers. You will find one that is perfect for your needs and the equipment or materials you will be hauling.
Come in now for the best trailer options.
Trailer Boss in Olympia–360-923-2135
Trailer Boss in Rochester–360-273-7901
Trailer Boss in Everett–425-903-4985
Today’s’ featured trailer is a new Maxey Dump Trailer.
This trailer includes the following:
- 5×10 dimensions
- 10K Dump
- 61″x 10′ inside box dimensions
- 16″ O/C floor supports
- 2 5/16″ adjustable coupler
- 5K spring-loaded front tongue jack
- Deep cycle battery
- On-board charging system
- HUGE Cylinder LIFT Power up/power down
- Spare tire mount
- Frame side step – welded on driver’s side
- Heavy duty 1/8″ diamond plated fenders
- Sealed lighting – front to back
- All wiring in conduit
- Rear barn doors w/ SPREADER GATE
- Tie down hooks
- Load ramps
- 18″ high sides
- 10 gauge steel – walls & floor
- 5″ double frame
- Vertically & horizontally reinforced side walls
- 2 x 5200# axles
- 15″ powder coated rims w/ HD Radial Tires